Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rouge and Chanel

Lately I have been obsessed with beauty. And because I am addicted to going online, I had to check out all the amazing blogs about beauty and clothes. Lately I wanted to look like Veronica Lake or Lauren Bacall. Or this:



I pulled it from Blogdorf Goodman and am now interested in Gilda. Rita Hayworth (who also has this sultry look) sang the song which was featured twice in the film. I hate it when I go through these beauty phases. Just a few hours ago I was trying on all my red lipstick from a bright "pepper" color to a more darker burgundy. So far I am digging the burgundy look. It makes me look like I just (perfectly) smeared my lips with blood.

Eva Green owns the vamp look. She has the perfect pale skin, black hair, and the loveliest eyes. I however am cursed with a California tan and highlights in my hair. I should not go outside so often now! At least not without protection for my legs. I am glad it is not summer yet. I can still wear pants and dark leggings. My legs are healing very quickly so maybe in two weeks time I will be able to wear this:

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails