Sunday, January 17, 2010

Planning and Plotting

I am not the type of person who can easily manage and organize my day. In fact I rely on my planner to help me study, work, and plan. During the two week period I was in my dorm, I did not have my planner with me, thus ruining my time management skills and effectively bombing a quiz which should have been easy. I also blame my roommates for the latter.
Luckily I found my planner and now I am in the process of planning my ten week schedule. I realized that I have this big fat gaping hole in my schedule which I hope to fill with possibly internships and projects. People usually have resolutions around the 1st, but it's never too late.
What I plan to do:
  • Make a film! Or at least get involved with some film projects.
  • Internships!
  • Perhaps get a job?
  • Dress better!
  • Get a twitter account*
I am very ambitious, yes? The first three are things I strive to accomplish because I know I can! Besides I then have excuses to not be stuck in my dorm room. As much as I love reading the news, it gets tedious after a while.
Why do I want to dress better? Well, for possibly my entire life I love wearing pajama pants and sweats. This and my penchant for suits has made me feel not feminine. I love Katharine Hepburn's look as well as Zooey Deschanel's so I might as well try doing whatever they're doing instead of just opting for comfort.**


* The twitter account! I don't know why I would want to do this. Maybe I will feel closer to my idols?
** Maybe this will help me get flowers! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails