Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Best Brain Fart

Last night, I had this amazing brain fart. It was truly a great event. I was on my bed, reading Mrs. Dalloway and thinking about a narcissistic girl when suddenly... I realized what I had to do to a story I had been developing for a few months. Fantastic! I was reminded of a war documentary and suddenly everything clicked. Going back to my last post, where I said being in the middle of a war zone has a much more alive feeling, I realized what really pushed the character. Ah love this moments!

Watching Post Modern Prometheus just reawakened my love for X-files. I saw I Want To Believe and thought it was an okay film. I expected aliens and monsters and got religion instead. Today, I finished watching an episode and it was pretty funny and campy. That particular episode was a real departure from the original setting and tone, but it still proves how awesome Chris Carter is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails