Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Story

In another parallel universe, I think my alter ego would be a "cleaner." To some extent, I really do like the idea of becoming one, and in the more rational part of my brain, no way. I'd probably trip and fall on my own sword, erm dagger, gun, what not. I'll be the Laertes of assassins. That would be pretty awful.



I really can't wait. I'm pretty much excited for the next three movies. I can't wait to see the Malfoy Manor scene and the Shell Cottage scene. It will be pretty much heart wrenching material- Harry watching helplessly as "Dobby's eyes fade" is one of the most realistic examples of the pain of losing loved ones. In Half Blood Prince, the use of Fawkes was really haunting. I hope the producers include that part.

"Look...at...me..." he [Snape] whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second, something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, bland, and empty. The hand holding Harry thudded to the floor, and Snape moved no more."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails