Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow!


 Last weekend, I went on the most amazing weekend vacation! I went up to Tahoe and played in the snow! Saturday and Sunday were perfect; on Saturday, it was lightly snowing and by Sunday, there was fresh powder, perfect for snowboarding.
  Growing up in a very sunny and mild place, I did not have many chances to play in the snow. I'm glad I finally got the chance to build my first snowman and to sled down a snowy hill. I also learned how to snowboard, thanks to my friends who decided that I didn't need lessons. They asked me to go down the bunny hill, which I did twice, though I was pretty emotional about how the snow resort employees were mean. After that, I went down an actual slope! It took me a while to get up, since I had a giant heavy coat, but I went down that slope twice. I must admit, or brag, I think I did pretty well.
 Thank you my friends! That was an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails